Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First post of 2013!

God blessed me with a pretty great 2012 filled with mostly ups and only a few downs:



 February: I went east of Ohio to Pennsylvania for the first time with some great girls


 March: My family and I went to Mexico for Spring Break

 

 March: Kelly visited me in Ohio and I ran my first 5K



April: Instead of going home for Easter break, I went to PA with Sarah


April: I celebrated my golden birthday in style, and my little brother came to visit on my birthday


 May: I ended my first year of college with some of my new best friends


May-June: I went to London and Paris with one of my best friends, Shannon 



July: I was baptized with my best friend, Kelly

August: I visited my family in Idaho


August: I went back to college and moved in with my best friends


August: One of my biggest role models passed away



October: Ran in the Color Run 5K in Cincinnati 



October: Lindsay and Kaitie surprised me by visiting me in Ohio



 October: I went to New York for the first time when Madison and I visited McKinley


I had an eventful year and I am hoping 2013 will be even better

No comments:

Post a Comment