Thursday, May 23, 2013

At the airport...

I realize again I have done a terrible job at updating my blog. I truly am sorry, you have no reason to continue accepting my apologies ;) all you can do is hope I get my act together and blog all the time! 

Anywho, I'm just chillin at the airport for a couple of hours until I get on my flight to Rhode Island. The Minneapolis/St. Paul airport finally caught up with the times and got free wi-fi. It's about time! 

One year ago yesterday, I arrived in London with Shannon! While I wish I could be there again, this weekend should be fun with my college friends at a wedding for a friend in upstate New York! In case you're wondering why I am flying into Rhode Island, it is because I am driving to New York tomorrow with one of my friends from her home in Massachusetts :)

Well, I am off to eat lunch by myself. The only highlight is that I get to eat Chick-Fil-A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment