Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MIA

I'm a terrible blogger.  And I'm very sorry about that.  Here's a recap of the last two months of my life!

Hunter and I spent an evening in Minneapolis before I went back to school.  We ate at Savoy's pizza for dinner (delicious!) and then I took him to the Walker Sculpture Garden since he had never been before.

My family got a pontoon! And yes, it's orange. Be jealous.

All the Premo ladies went to a play and then out for dinner :)

Made it back to Ohio for my last year!

My mom had a layover in Columbus and I got to see her:)


Reunited and it feels soo good! :) We went sailing (our yearly tradition) and I ended up falling off the boat and slightly fracturing my ninth rib. Go me! I amaze myself at how talented I am.

My wonderful friend Rachael visited :) so us English buddies spent a day together

I went home for a weekend in September! I got to watch Hunter's football game, spend time with my family, and see my best friends :)




My friends and I spent an evening taking pictures in a beautiful sunflower field, eating ice cream, and watching a movie together :)

God has blessed me with some pretty wonderful friends and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment