Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kelly is 19 today!

God blessed me with one of my best friends in the entire world: Kelly! I have known her since I was 3 or 4 and we were inseparable throughout our childhood :) During middle school and most of high school we didn't hang out together as much, but I always knew she was there for me and I for her.


I had many firsts with Kelly...she was my first best friend I ever had :) We spent practically every weekend at one of our houses. Anything from playing playstation to playing house to games to attempting to skateboard-everything! The first time I had a sleep over was with her, the first time I had a lemonade stand was with her, the list goes on and on.



 There are so many things I love about this girl. For one, she just understands me perfectly. I have never met anyone who feels just about the same way about everything as I do :) I don't even have to fully say what I am trying to and she just gets it.


If either one of us has an awkward story, the first person we tell it to is usually each other. This keeps me sane because I know I'm not alone in my awkwardness and when the moment is over, I'll have a good story to tell Kelly!


There isn't anything I can't tell her; I would trust her with anything :) I also can't get sick of her, we always have things to talk and laugh about!


I laugh harder with her than pretty much anyone else. Most people don't really get our humor. Honestly, we don't even get our humor sometimes ;) All I know is that we can be bent over laughing at something that isn't really that funny to other people, but we still find it as the most hilarious thing ever.


When I think of my perfect day, I think of Kelly and playing tennis, card games, or being on the lake :)

 
I am so excited for the many dreams for the future we share together, like going to all the major tennis tournaments and traveling the world going to exotic places. I can't pick a better traveling buddy :)


She's one of those friends that I know we will be best friends forever!

Happy Birthday, Kelly! I am so thankful God put you in my life. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment