Wednesday, March 7, 2012

my face hurts a little.

One of the many perks of my mom being a flight attendant: spur of the moment trips to Cancun! We left Saturday and got back this afternoon.

I was so ready to sit in the sun and just be warm all the time, but unfortunately, the weather just wasn't cooperating. It was super windy (after being on the beach we had sand plastered everywhere on our bodies, even in our ears) and the sun decided to show only yesterday. Oh well. It was still fun being together and playing many, many games of Settler's of Catan :)

Another perk of my mom being a flight attendant: we all got first class on the way home! I love first class...they give us chocolate :)







My face got a little sun-burned yesterday, but it will just be tan in a few days so I'm not worried :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment