Tuesday, September 4, 2012

365 (or so) days later

A little over a year ago I was full of fear (mixed with a little excitement too). The future was all unknown...and that was slightly petrifying to me. Little did I know that I would meet people I love and can't imagine my life without! God is so good and faithful even in my unbelief.

365 days later I was feeling a lot different. And I was making the journey to Ohio with just my roommate...no family. I was so excited to be reunited with my girls...all summer I had missed living with some of my best friends! It is so nice to walk two feet and always have someone to talk to. Driving up to Cedarville, I just wanted to see my friends and get unpacked. I wasn't stressing about everything that was about to happen in my life. It's a good feeling!

I missed these people!

I am happy to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment