Friday, September 14, 2012

My body hates me

The chiropractor has been my best friend for as long as I can remember...at home I usually go and see him a lot.

When I was a lot younger, I would go to the chiropractor to get my neck/spine adjusted because when it was out of place, I would get really bad migraines and throw up sometimes.

Then my freshman year of high school I threw out my lower back on the right side. I couldn't really move without sharp pain for over three weeks! During that time I was at the chiropractor almost every day.

This past summer I twisted my knee and couldn't run for three months...it was terrible! Then I finally get the go-ahead to start running again, and one month later I am injured again.

Monday night I stretched weird after I went running, and hurt my lower back on the left side this time. I came into the dorm not being able to bend over at all without it feeling like a knife was going through my back.  So Tuesday for the first time I had to go to the chiropractor here in Ohio. Thankfully that went pretty well and I am doing okay now. I still can't bend over without feeling pain, but it's much better than it was on Monday!

My roomies have all been uber concerned about me...they have taken over my mom's job! When I drop things (which is a lot because I am a klutz) they rush to pick them up before I can attempt to get down there, and they even carried my backpack around a couple of times for me :) they are the best!

I hope I am better soon! And that I can actually stay injury-free this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment