Thursday, February 2, 2012

sunshine!

Since I have gotten back there has been nothing but SUNSHINE here in Ohio :) Sunshine and 50-60 degree weather!

 Thus I have been in a pretty good mood all week. Everyone else has too! Well, most people.

It's amazing how much the weather can affect a person's mood. Usually it's cloudy and dreary here and most people (including me) just seem tired and not as happy as usual. Then as soon as we have a nice sunny day people change their mood!

Monday was our first nice day and everyone was outside running, playing frisbee, studying, playing soccer, etc. It was kind of comical, honestly. Everywhere you looked there were people. My friend Rachael described the scene as something right out of a college brochure packet :) it was so true!

I am not ready for winter anymore because it has seriously felt like spring for the past four days. I don't know how I will handle it when it snows again (assuming Ohio sticks with it's bipolar weather).


No comments:

Post a Comment