Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy days


Today is just a wonderful day and I am feeling really happy. Not the psycho-laughing-hyper type of happy...just the quiet contentment that life is good. I am learning to be happy despite my circumstances, and although some days I still fail at it, it is getting easier, or I am just getting better at how I deal with things.

Today I am happy even though:

-it's only Wednesday 
-today is the third day in a row of the cold, gray, wet, miserable, stay-in-your-bed kind of weather that Ohio enjoys to give us
-the graded paper I will be getting back in the mail today or tomorrow is probably not very good
-I still have a lot of homework to do, and not really sure where or how to start


I am also very happy because I got a letter and gift from Kaitie in the mail today, and I got the sweetest e-mail ever from my manager back home, Nancy. Both brought the biggest smile to my face and remind me of how much I am loved :) God always gives us reasons to smile, sometimes we just have to search a little more for it!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment