Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kaitie and Lindsay visited me!

True story: I have the best friends in the entire world. Kaitie and Lindsay drove 14 hours just to visit me in Ohio! They surprised me Thursday afternoon and then stayed until today at 4:30.


Yesterday they came to chapel with me and I only had one class so I was free for the rest of the day. Since there isn't a lot to do in Ohio, we went to the Indian Mounds for a walk. At the beginning of our walk, we met two adorable dogs:


They followed us around for two hours and we played with them and took pictures with them :) I just miss dogs so when I see them, I have to love on them!


 This, my friends, is happiness :) 
(and yes I was talking to him in my 'doggie voice')
 SO MUCH CUTENESS

 I just really love dogs
 family portrait!

We put them in Kaitie's car and brought them home because she didn't want to leave them there :)

We also went to The Greene last night and shopped, went to a movie, and got Coldstone ice cream!

Today we did pretty much nothing. I did introduce Lindsay, Kaitie, and Madison to Chick-Fil-A though because we don't have it in Minnesota. They loved it of course!

It was SO great having them here! It was nice just to relax and hang out and also show them where I live for most of the year :) love them lots!

2 comments:

  1. lol what did you guys end up doing with the dogs? I'm so glad they came to visit! What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I didn't make that very clear haha...we brought them back to their house because their address was on their dog tags :)

    ReplyDelete