Thursday, October 11, 2012

leaves in books

Do you ever have those days where you just want to be a kid again? When all you had to worry about is coloring inside of the lines with your Crayola crayons or how much sugar you mix with your kool-aid packet? I have these days.

Fall brings back great memories of my childhood. Jumping in leaf piles, drinking hot apple cider, and especially going on nature walks and finding the most beautiful leaves to save.

My campus is beautiful:


 (photo credit to Sarah)

 And all I want to do is collect pretty leaves and stick them in all of my textbooks :) that would be a good use of the hundreds of dollars I spent on them, right?
 

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, it IS beautiful. Those trees are amazing! I think we all have different moments after leaving childhood wishing we could go back for a day or so! As for the leaves in your text books, I'd say if you've paid for them, put leaves in them! lol

    ReplyDelete