Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ohio again

Well, Christmas break is over. It went by pretty fast, as most breaks do. People here keep asking me what the most exciting thing I did over break was and I really don't have one! I just loved being home for a couple of weeks. I got to work again and see all the regulars, I spent time with all of the people I wanted to, and I got to eat really good food :)

 My family and I on Christmas Eve
 My parents, Madison, and I went to the Rainforest Cafe at MOA for New Year's Eve :)
 Hunter and I after watching the Holidazzle Parade and making a stop at my favorite candy store
 Lynsi and I at MOA. We went on the roller coasters!

Madison and I flew out of MN Sunday afternoon and Hayley picked us up from the Columbus airport. We spent the night at her house which was a lot better than coming back to a dorm room right away! Yesterday afternoon we picked up two more people from the Dayton airport, stopped for lunch, and then headed to Cedarville. We spent pretty much the whole afternoon redecorating our room and unpacking, taking breaks to say hi and talk to the people in our unit when they arrived.

Last night Madison, Sarah, Darcy, and I watched Tim Hawkin's :) It was so nice to relax and laugh before starting classes again today.

It feels kind of weird to be back. But in a way it feels completely normal. It's interesting how quickly things can get into a routine. It has been unbelievably nice here (upper 40's today and yesterday) and sunny, so that has made coming back a lot easier. It won't be like this for much longer though :(


It's great to be back and see people again..I missed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment