Saturday, January 28, 2012

surprise!

I am in Minnesota for the weekend! It's Hunter's birthday tomorrow so I came home on Thursday to surprise him. I had been waiting to do this for a whole month; I was so excited!


My mom picked me up from the airport Thursday afternoon. We got home and my mom went upstairs as I rang the doorbell. She told Hunter to get the door but he didn't want to! So she had to come let me in after I rang the doorbell three times and I went downstairs to Hunter. He kind of stared at me with a blank expression on his face and then he smiled really big and gave me a big hug :) he is so cute!


Yesterday I went to Northwestern college to see Kelly and Amber and to meet all of Amber's friends. It was a lot of fun!

It has been so nice seeing the sun every day. I forgot how much it can affect my mood for the better :) I'm used to rain and cloudy skies every day in Ohio!


Today we are having a family birthday party for Hunter so we will be having a lot of company in a bit. I can't wait for Hunter to open up my presents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment