Monday, April 2, 2012

Amber is 19 today!

Yes, another birthday :) I have been so blessed with amazing friends and a few of them just happen to have birthdays all around the same time.

Amber Marie has been my best friend since 3rd grade and I have been through so much with her! She is practically my sister. We have even been asked if we were twins!

We rode horses together, played tennis together, went to California, and basically did everything else in between. There was hardly ever a weekend where we didn't have a sleepover :) We spent many hours dreaming up what our future barn would look like when we were older (given that we were both millionaires, of course) and we planned to be neighbors...hey, it could happen!



We were basically inseparable during high school; people found it weird when they saw just one of us without the other.

God definitely placed her in my life because He knew how much I would need her as I got older. She has had such an impact on my walk with Christ and I don't know where I would be today if I didn't have her.



Amber and I can talk for hours and hours and hours and still have things to say to each other. I have SO many inside jokes with her that no one else understands that it just makes them even more hilarious :)



I can't wait to see what God has planned for her future; I know He has amazing things planned for her!



To sum Amber up: she is just freakin' fantastic :)

Happy 19th Birthday, Amber!! You know I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a great post! Made me cry! I'm so glad God brought you and Amber together!!

    ReplyDelete