Monday, April 23, 2012

my. life. is. sad.

Well, not really sad. But extremely stressful. Which is why I haven't updated my blog...but I will this weekend when this INSANE week is over. Next week will be insane too, but a little easier because I will just be studying rather than writing papers.

I am aware that I am an English major and I should enjoy writing. And I do, honestly. But there are so many papers I need to write and they need to be amazing in order for me to do well in my classes so I am really stressed out right now.

My life recently:
stress --> overwhelmed feeling --> minor freakouts --> panic attacks --> procrastination --> laughing hysterically with my roommate --> reminding myself it is almost over --> trying to enjoy the time I have left with my friends while managing my homework --> being productive and crossing things off my 'to-do list' --> repeat in random order :)

HAVING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS HARD SOMETIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment