Sunday, April 15, 2012

limo? yes!

So, no. It is not my birthday yet. BUT, I celebrated it last night with another girl in my unit, Bria, whose birthday was yesterday!

I got the BEST surprise EVER!! I was sitting in my room, doing my homework, when Madison tells me to look out the window. I gave her a weird look; it was raining, I didn't know why she wanted me to look outside. I was also kind of scared for what I would see when I did look outside. But I did look outside...

AND THERE WAS A LIMO! FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS!



Years ago, I casually mentioned to my parents that I wanted a limo for my golden birthday (which is this year, obviously). My mom said something along the lines of "that probably won't happen, hon." So I forgot about it! But my parents didn't! I love them so much...they are so wonderfully fantastic :)

We got the limo for 2 hours so we went to The Greene (a nice outdoor mall type thing close to us) and went to Coldstone for ice cream. 



Then we went to Walmart and Bria and I each had $5 and 5 minutes to spend on anything that was our favorite color! 


While in the limo we danced (kind of), blew bubbles, drank sparkling grape juice (yeah, we know how to get crazy), and laughed at people's reactions when we drove by in the limo. 

 McKinley and I
 the birthday girls :)
 Roomie
The whole gang!

When the limo ride was over, we went to Olive Garden for a late dinner! (yay, pasta!!)


It was such a fabulous night, I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my birthday :) I loved sharing it with Bria and I love all the girls I got to spend the night with!

Thank you Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome experience Mac!! I'm so glad your parents blessed you in such a stellar way! It's almost your day! Woo Hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents certainly know how to give surprises, Mackenzie! It’s awfully nice of them to have remembered your birthday wish, and to have your friends come with you too. It’s obviously a big limo for all eight of you to fit in there. Did it have those laser lights shows they usually have in party limousines?

    Earnestine Novick

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget to check out: https://torontoairpottaxi.ca/.

    ReplyDelete