Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Break with Sarah :)

 For Easter I didn't go home...instead I went to Sarah's house in PA!! We headed to her house on Thursday and got back on Monday. I had such a fun time with her and her family :) they were all so welcoming and made me feel like I was right at home.


We attempted to make a recipe off of Pinterest and it didn't work so well. The brownie part of the recipe didn't cook all the way through.

Sarah and I went running and I realized how easy it is to run in Ohio where it is flat everywhere! PA was a little hilly :)


We went for a hike since where Sarah lives is surrounded by beautiful mountains!

Sarah and I had fun spending time on making Shutterfly photobooks from our freshman year at Cedarville :)

I love this picture and I love her :)

We were all ready for the Easter egg hunt!

 Some eggs were hidden very well...pretty sure we didn't find all of them
We stole Dan's candy :)

I loved spending Easter with Sarah! 

Easter break was filled with sleepovers, laughter, relaxing, beautiful scenery, snakes, and fun :)

1 comment: