Thursday, May 17, 2012

finally...summer :)

Today finally felt like a typical summer day. And I loved every minute of it!

I worked from 8:30-3:00 which isn't always super fun, but hey! it's a job, so I should be thankful for it (and I am!)  I went to Kelly's house afterwards and swam in her lake for the first time this summer...I am sure there will be many more days of that! We went and saw The Avengers and if you haven't seen it yet, go watch it now! It was so amazingly fantastic!! It is my new favorite movie; I absolutely loved it. I just love superhero movies in general but this one was extra spectacular :) We went to Culver's afterwards and enjoyed a nice dinner at Kelly's favorite restaurant. 

After all of that fun stuff, I got to skype all my college friends! (except for McKinley, which was sad) All of us were on Google+ chatting together and we got to update each other on our lives...it was wonderful seeing all of their faces again. I miss them so much!

yay :)

I also got a sweet e-mail from my Aunt Joan :) and an encouraging letter from my friend Mariah which brightened my day!

Oh, and I helped a turtle cross the road today :) my first one of the season and certainly not the last...there are always turtles that need to be saved! And since turtles are awesome, here is a picture of one on a mini skateboard. Isn't he adorable?!


No comments:

Post a Comment