Friday, May 11, 2012

missing my teeth :(

Just kidding, I am not actually missing my teeth. I kind of hate them.  My four wisdom teeth, that is. They were extracted from my mouth this morning! So as I write this, I am really glad none of you can see me! I have this weird contraption on my head to keep the bags of ice on my face at all times. My mom has already changed it like four times and same with the gauze, which she was really grossed out to do but I was pretty helpless for most of the day so I wasn't much help.

The surgery went well, I guess. I don't remember anything after they put the needle into me. I woke up in a recovery room thing, then my mom came in, then I got walked out to her, got in the car, and drove home. I didn't say a single word the entire time haha. It's hard to talk with cotton in your mouth. All I wanted to do was sleep. I got home and my mom told me she was going to have to change my gauze before she let me sleep and she left my room to get ice or something and then her and my dad came back in my room and I was crying. I don't really know why. I remember thinking 'this is weird. why am I crying? I should really stop now.' But I couldn't...so I cried for five minutes about nothing really :) that was the silliest thing I did I guess....Hunter said I wasn't very entertaining. But he does keep coming in my room and laughing at me because my face is all swollen. I still can't feel my face either. And I probably should be sleeping right now but I'm really not tired. So what else to do than update my blog?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment