Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ready for London!

The day that Shannon and I get to go to London has finally arrived. And I am so ready for it! In one hour I will be leaving for the airport to fly all night! Good thing I enjoy flying ;)

This trip was kind of spur-of-the-moment. I mentioned to Shannon in March that I planned on traveling some with my mom this summer. Shannon said she always wanted to go to London to visit her aunt. I told her why not? Let's go! And so we are!

We will be home June 4th, and we get to go to Paris this weekend!

In one trip I am accomplishing so many things on my Bucket List!

1. Travel to London

2. Travel to Paris

3. Ride on a train

4. See the Eiffel Tower
5. Ride the London Eye 

I will try to be updating my blog along the trip!

I feel so blessed that my mom has such an amazing job =) (although it is one I would never want to have!)


1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited for you and Shannon! I can't wait to hear all about it and see tons of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete