Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fun times!

 Chel and me
Me, Bria, Sarah, and Hayley

A couple of weeks ago some of us went for a hike and had a picnic dinner....it was so relaxing and fun!

A couple of weekends ago we had Elliv! Elliv is 'ville' spelled backwards...like Cedarville. It is kind of hard to explain what Elliv is all about. Basically, it is a concert with different bands who perform songs and there are background dancers also. People who go get all dressed up in fancy clothes or costumes and there are winners for the best costume. We went as hippies!

My roomie and me
 McKinley, me, and Madison
 Sarah and me
 The Crew
Peace!


I spent 12 hours straight one night working to finish a paper...from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day. I had to drink 2 energy drinks to stay awake...I only got 1.5 hours of sleep! Glad that's over...
 Attractive, I know


 The Crew


What do you do when you are crazy stressed and should be studying for finals? Run screaming and laughing in the pouring rain, of course! We were sitting on the balcony at our dorm studying, kind of, when it started downpouring. We decided it was a perfect night to go running around campus :) We went slip 'n' sliding, and yes it is somewhat painful in the grass, but it was tons of fun! 





 




No comments:

Post a Comment